American Windshield Repair and Replacement Service stops windshield damage from spreading further and leaves the seal around the glass intact. Windshield chip repair can save you from a more expensive windshield replacement service.
When you lease expect it, a chipped windshield can develop into a large crack. That’s why it’s important to repair a windshield chip as soon as you spot it. The repair process will often take less than 30 minutes to complete and restores the structural integrity of the windshield.
How does American Windshield work?
Our Auto Glass technicians will:
1. Inspect your damage for stability and determine if repair is right for you
2. Apply protective drapes on your vehicle to prevent damage
3. Vacuum any debris or moisture out of the chip
4. Insert a specially designed resin to fill the chip
5. Seal the damage and harden the resin with an ultra-violet light
6. Remove any excess resin to ensure a flat, flush surface
Many insurance companies cover windshield repair at 100% coverage with no deductible. We will be happy to help you with your questions regarding insurance coverage. Call us at 800.381.9840 for more information. We offer FREE mobile service to your home or office. We will pay you up to $250 back for your new windshield with an insurance approved claim.
If you are interested in paying for your windshield repair or replacement out of pocket, visit our Windshield Replacement Now page. We accept all major credit cards and cash payments.